It is anticipated that COVID19 will cause disruption to all businesses and to people’s day to day lives over the coming weeks and beyond. As employers we have a duty of care to our staff and as a business, we also have a further duty of care to our clients to ensure that we provide as safe an environment as possible for all concerned and ensure that we do not expose anyone to unnecessary risk.
As government’s guidance is likely to change as time passes, we would like to make you aware of the measures we are putting in place to enable us to maintain a level of service during these difficult times. You will appreciate this is an evolving situation and we will continue to act on the advice provided by Public Health England and would encourage you to do so as well.
- We have measures in place to enable our employees to work from home if necessary. For the time being staff will remain working from the office until the government advises otherwise, or we have a confirmed case within the building.
- Due to the nature of our business there are many factors out of our control that could affect the products and services we offer. We endeavour to maintain inventory in order to fulfil all orders, however the impact of the virus on our suppliers and couriers is out of our control and so we cannot guarantee supply during these difficult times.
- In the event our offices have to close, we will continue to maintain support but even with key staff working from home. it is highly likely that you will experience a disruption in service due to reduced capability. We will be working hard to minimise any disruption to clients, but we ask for your patience and understanding during any such event.
- We would request that only essential visits are made to our offices in order to protect our staff and visitors alike and assist with stopping the spread of the virus.
- If you do visit our offices, please ensure you use hand sanitiser provided, or wash your hands when you enter and exit the building.
- For more information and latest advise, please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented period.
Our Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
Total Disc Repair is a responsible trader both online and offline; we pride ourselves on being transparent about our terms.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
We can only fulfil some products to certain countries outside the UK…
TDR distributes products from a range of global manufacturers and we operate within various distributor networks. Whether we can supply a machine, consumables or parts to you depends on which product range you are interested in and in which country you are based.
If you place an order with us for products covered by a different distributor, we may be obliged to pass your order on to them, for which the sales price may be different.
If in any doubt, please contact us to find out if we can fulfil your order, we promise a speedy response.
We reserve the right to cancel any order and refund any payments for goods purchased outside our guidelines; we are sorry if this inconveniences you in any way.
Read our Shipping Terms
By law, all orders shipped within the UK must have 20% VAT applied.
Orders are exempt from tax when sent to regions such as the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands as well as countries outside the EU (for instances that we are contractually able to fulfil).
Orders placed by customers within the EU must also be charged VAT unless a valid tax code is provided. You can enter your tax number at checkout.